Storing and running a sql script in the database.

From: Terrian, Thomas J Mr CTR DLA J6DIB <Tom.Terrian.ctr_at_dla.mil>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:52:16 -0400

I have a simple sql script that selects from a couple of tables. What I would like to do is store the script in the database and run it from there. For example, instead of _at_test.sql going to the O/S to find test.sql, I want it to find the script in the database somewhere. Does anyone know how to do this?

I know I can rewrite it into a stored procedure but I would rather just leave it as a sql script.....any ideas?

Thanks,
Tom Terrian