RE: Nologging clause

From: William Wagman <>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 08:58:15 -0700

Again, thank you. The next question I have is in regards to deletes. Is it possible to do a direct path delete (does that even make sense)? As I mentioned this will be a repository for CAS tickets and they will be deleted at their expiration time. Is it possible to avoid generation of redo on a delete as well?

Bill Wagman
Univ. of California at Davis
IET Campus Data Center
(530) 754-6208