Re: upgrade to - question about components

From: <>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:22:06 -0400

I think you do have to run post installation scripts.

"Jason Heinrich" <> Sent by: Mar 31 2009 01:15 PM
Please respond to

oracle-l <>
Re: upgrade to - question about components

The comment about "add all patches" got me thinking: if you install the patchset and then install patch 16, do you only have to do the upgrade, or do you have to also follow the post-installation instructions for patch 16, which call for running catcpu among other things.

Jason Heinrich

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 8:25 AM, orcl <> wrote: I think I may also mention that
I have 5 databses sharing one home

my plan is to install - patch to into a new home, and add all patches, then manually upgrade 1 database at a time to the new home