Re: upgrade 10.1.0.4 to 10.2.0.4 - question about components

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:18:09 -0500

I believe, even if you did a fresh installation of 10.2.0.1 then patched to 10.2.0.4 (assuming this is windows) and th en Patch 16, and you created a brand, spanking new database, you still need to follow the post-installation steps for catcpu otherwise your database isn't officially patched for the CPU.
Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,
        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your