Re: EM Grid Control 10.2.0.1 on AIX 5.3 TL 07

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:49:07 -0700 (PDT)

I've got an install look at the logs in the install log dir and sysman/log for the error and post

Fuad

On Mar 18, 2009, at 16:08, Manjula Krishnan <oradba.la_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Has anyone been successful in installing this? I have tried it several different ways, but everytime it fails on the OMS configuration assistant. This is a brand new server with nothing installed on it. Is there a clean fool proof method of accomplishing this?

Thanks,

Manjula