Re: Auditing

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:56:29 -0800

This is a quite ridiculous request IMO.

Those asking for it are probably quite ignorant of the amount of time and effort required to do something like this.

My suggestion: estimate the cost of doing this (your time) and how it will impact other duties.

Also, has anyone, anywhere, ever seen an app with all these capabilities?

Personally I don't know of one, but adding these 'features' to any app would take a developer quite a bit of time, and it would be fairly expensive.

One more suggestion: consider how many times in the past 5 years any of these 'capabilities' have been needed.

Jared