AW: An app runs a query near 2k times/hr, yet not showing in AWR?

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 20:34:01 +0100

If you are on 11.1.0.6+ and you know the SQL (sqlid) just google for "colored sql".

Hth
 Martin

  • Ursprüngliche Nachricht ----- Von: FMHabash <fmhabash_at_gmail.com> Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Februar 2009 20:52 An: Oracle-L Group <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Betreff: An app runs a query near 2k times/hr, yet not showing in AWR?

This is a query that app teams claims to be running at least 2k/hr, yet we are not seeing it to show in AWR. These are potential causes we came up with... 1- query changed sql-id as a result of a parse. Searching by its text, did not show query running at all.

2- query is parsed with every execution, therefore will post with exec=1 and never show in qwr report.

What further causes or dianostics can help in diagnosing this issue?

Thank you

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Feb 25 2009 - 13:34:01 CST

Original text of this message