RE: Why isn't my script running?

From: Eugene Pipko <eugene.pipko_at_unionbay.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:34:10 -0800

Thanks for the tip, however when I try it, I get:

/home/oraprd/scripts/spi_schema_stats.sh[12]: .: oraenv: not found

#!/bin/ksh
USER=SYSTEM
PASSWORD=test
export ORACLE_SID=SPIPRD
export ORAENV_ASK=NO
. oraenv

sqlplus -s $USER/$PASSWORD <<EOF
set feed off
set head off
set pagesize 0
exec dbms_stats.gather_schema_stats('TEST',ESTIMATE_PERCENT=>30,CASCADE=>TRUE) exit;
EOF Eugene Pipko
  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.