RE: anyone using bulk collection in pl/sql

From: <TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:34:05 -0500

Part i forgot to mention, if we do row processing instead of bulk the same data works everytime but its hit/miss on the bulk collection.

joe

Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional Senior Consultant
Data Engineering and Administration
Nationwide Investments

(Work) 614-677-1668
(Cell) 614-312-6715

Interested in helping out your marriage? Ask me about "Weekend to Remember"
Dec 11-13, 2009 here in Columbus.

From:
"Mark W. Farnham" <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
To:
<TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com>
Date:
02/17/2009 09:43 AM
 I’m trying to remember whether a null into a not null column generates that same error number. I dimly recall something like that and the documentation not mentioning it at all, but I’m not sure which way the test came out.