Connection issues // .blocked.00d5c

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:15:40 +1100

Hi

We have a script that has connection issues and one of the things we see is that around the time it tries to connect we have several files with names like ".blocked.00d5c" (last 5 characters change).

This is oracle 9.2.0.5 on windows.

This server was running out of space and was rebuild by doing a fresh OS install after which a system backup was put over the top. NO fresh oracle install

Brgds

--

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Jan 21 2009 - 17:15:40 CST

Original text of this message