Re: When is 11gR2 getting released?

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 22:35:38 +0100

I totally agree this desire, in RDBMS this might be right. but there are other examples: if you check the Clusterware-part, from my point of view the differences between 10gR1 and 10gR2 are bigger than 10gR2 to 11gR1. (and I expect huge changes from 11gR1 to 11gR2 again).

to come back to your initial question: If someone would force me to guess, I'd say OOW 2009 (even I don't know of have good sources).

br
  Martin