Oracle SQL Developer exporting SQL inserts with missing comma.

From: Hans Deragon <>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 16:50:41 -0500

Sorry for this basic question, but with Oracle SQL developer latest version (1.5.3), when I export a table using the "insert" mode, the output looks something like this:

insert into table1 values (123 456 769);

The commas are missing. It should be:

insert into table1 values (123, 456, 769);

Searched the web, looked at the preferences, but could not find anything that would help me properly configure Oracle SQL developer. Anybody has a clue?

Best regards,
Hans Deragon, B. ing.

Consultant en informatique/Software Consultant Deragon Informatique inc.        Open source (contribution):