Re: perl DBD::Oracle and external password store

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 19:07:20 +0100

Did you try just passing an empty string (not undef) as username/password ? Not tested but might work, as DBI probably uses oracle net under the hood as well (?), and if it does, oracle net might just take care of opening the wallet to get the username/pass from there automatically. Worth a shot ?

Stefan