Re: perl DBD::Oracle and external password store

From: <scoles_at_pythian.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 10:47:50 -0500 (EST)

> Wrong list.

Well almost I hang out here lurking for questions like this.

I maintain the DBD::Oracle and I can say I guess it does not presently support it that I know of.

If there is an OCI method I can add it in quite easily but on first glace I cannot see any oci methods for it,

Give me a few days to look at it.

Cheers
John Scoles