From: Bobak, Mark <>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 17:46:37 -0500

Greg, Any idea how far away that is? I know you can't give any specific details, but, are we talking days, weeks, months away? Any idea at all?

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Database Administrator, System & Product Technologies
789 E. Eisenhower, Parkway, P.O. Box 1346
Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
+1.734.997.4059  or +1.800.521.0600 x 4059

ProQuest...Start here.