Re: Service chargebacks

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_method-r.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:30:57 -0600

There a good paper by Nancy Acree, Jim Howard, and Dan Wohlgemuth at The Boeing Company called "How to communicate and define the value of performance in dollars and cents." This was presented (wow, seven years ago) at the CMG 2001 International Conference.

Cary Millsap
http://method-r.com
http://carymillsap.blogspot.com