Re: making graphical reports from oracle metrics

From: Prem Khanna J <jpremhere_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:40:15 +0530 (IST)

Thanks for your suggestion Duncan . From the replies I got so far , I would like to try

RRDTOOL ( heard it is highly customizable/flexible ... but yet to try it) PERL:DBI
ORCA need to make anyone of the above work (until i get the budget approved for grid control) .

-prem-

  • Original Message ---- From: "Lawie, Duncan" <duncan.lawie_at_credit-suisse.com> To: jpremhere_at_yahoo.co.in; tanel_at_poderc.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Sent: Tuesday, 2 December, 2008 9:57:16 PM Subject: RE: making graphical reports from oracle metrics

Prem,

I used Orca to produce an Oracle performance recording tool

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Dec 02 2008 - 08:10:15 CST

Original text of this message