Re: making graphical reports from oracle metrics

From: Rich Jesse <>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 17:20:18 -0600 (CST)

> Why don't you try using Oracle's Application Express? I've used it in the
> past and it works very well.
> Peter

I do use APEX. However there is significant setup and potentially programming required in the web-based tool to generate a printable graph, especially if the data is not found in the APEX repository database. There may also be cost associated with APEX if a server environment is required and/or if advanced printing is needed.

For my graphing purposes, the client-based Toad was much easier to setup and maintain. YMMV.