RE: Dblink in Oracle10g

From: <Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 08:41:52 -0500

The script would be better off changing the password back to its original immediately after connecting to the local user account. There is no need to do all the work first if as the description warns about changing a password even for a few seconds. Well if you change it back immediately it wouldn't be your password for longer than it takes to connect.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
joel.patterson_at_crowley.com
x72546