RE: Greetings from an old Oracle-l'er!

From: Bellows, Bambi \(Comsys\) <>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:08:36 -0600

Yeah, I was telling Steve that I joined the old list back in '93 when I was working for Motorola (the first time)... I still wonder whatever became of some of those old people... does anyone else remember Barbare Rosales (BXR)?

I remember the migration to the "new list"... 10 years... we should have a party!