Re: Greetings from an old Oracle-l'er!

From: Ian MacGregor <ian_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 09:08:29 -0800

John, you're such a neophyte. We crumudgeons remember the days the list was hosted at SUNY Stonybrook and the how persnickety that siie. Of course we also remember Compuserve, Oracle documentation which used a proprietary markup language, trying to explain the web to people, and trying to convince Oracle they should pay some attention to it.

Welcome back Bambi.

Ian MacGregor
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory