RE: metalink and flash - can I go back to classic

From: <>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:53:41 -0500

Are you saying the radio buttons are out?

If you log all the way out, then you can get to the login prompt again. If it has saved a cookie and you are bypassing the prompt, you'll get it again tomorrow after it expires, then you can click on the classic radio button.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546

[] On Behalf Of kathy duret Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 10:51 AM To:
Subject: metalink and flash - can I go back to classic

I was using the classic version and when I signed in today... I got the lovely flash version.

I can't seem to find my way out of the rabbit hole to go back to classic.

anyone figured this out?