Error While Dropping tbs

From: Nagaraj S <nagaraj.chk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 16:42:44 +0530

Hi Gurus,

I get the below error when i did database refresh from my production Hot backup.

Dev team asked me to exclude some of the tablespace while doing refresh, So i have created control files with the list of datafiles and recovered until time.

.When i planned to drop the tablespace of those datafile which were waiting for recovery, i get the below error

SQL> drop tablespace C_LCFJ_BDACCT_MV including contents and datafiles;

drop tablespace C_LCFJ_BDACCT_MV including contents and datafiles

*

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-23515: materialized views and/or their indices exist in the tablespace

kindly help me to over come this issue. i have tried to find the MViews in C_LCFJ_BDACCT_MV tbs and dropped them, still get the same error.

Regards,
Nagaraj