Re: keep/recycle in memory pool contents

From: fairlie rego <fairlie_r_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 22:54:14 +1100 (EST)

Don't have access to a system at the moment but I think you need to do a join with v$buffer_pool.

  I believe that in x$bh there is a column called buf# which should lie between the low and high buffer numbers in v$buffer_pool for both pools (KEEP and RECYCLE).

  Hope that helps

  -Fairlie

Christo Kutrovsky <kutrovsky.oracle_at_gmail.com> wrote:   Does anyone know how to differentiate between keep and recycle pools in v$bh? Seems like that they are included there but I am not 100% sure as the numbers don't add up properly.

Anyone has experience with this?

--

Christo Kutrovsky
DBA Team Lead

          Fairlie Rego
Senior Oracle Consultant
  http://el-caro.blogspot.com/
  M: +61 402 792 405

 Search 1000's of available singles in your area at the new Yahoo!7 Dating. Get Started.
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sat Nov 01 2008 - 06:54:14 CDT

Original text of this message