Re: shared storage solution

From: Martin Berger <>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:51:32 +0100

RAC and CHEAP create a great collision!
If you use RAC either for HA or for scaling, you are in regions where CHEAP will not fit.
So why not save the (little) money for a non-RAC, but rock solid solution?

What's your goal behind the idea?

(I don't want to offend you, I just have to fight the 'cheak' ideas of my management too often)

Martin Berger