Re:Version of Oracle Database without connecting to the database.

From: Alessandro Vercelli <alever_at_libero.it>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:01:05 +0200

At first, perhaps Opatch utility (which can be installed without affecting current software version) has a "lsinventory" argument which shows the installation path of the product.

But, if Oracle software has been installed without any "reference mark" of its version, I think the only way is connecting to database.

Alessandro