Re: dbms_pipe: what would cause a timeout?

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:28:53 -0500

Charles,
  Are you positive it is a timeout? there are only a few statuses that come back from the send message. (0,1,2,3, I believe). It could be that the pipe is full (select ownerid,name,type,pipe_size from v$db_pipes)

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,

        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your