Re: Pete Finnigan's Oracle database password checker

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:36:43 -0500

Maybe it is just me, but I would never run something 'new' against a production database without first seeing what it does (either by reviewing the code or by testing it against a non-prod environment). Even from a trusted source like Mr. Finnagan

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,

        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your