RE: Oracle streams between 9i and 10g

From: Bort, Guillermo <>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 07:59:17 -0500

I'd go with Export/Import and statistics recollection for the tables migrated. Also, be advised that moving from 9i to 10g is not always simple, and usually execution plans change. So I'd say quiet a lot of testing should be done before moving the production environment.

Remember, 10G does not have RBO.

HTH. Guillermo Alan Bort
EDS - ITO DBA Main Group