Re: OCP Study Suggestions

From: Jason Heinrich <jheinrichdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:13:29 -0500

I did 1Z0-045 a few years ago. In my opinion, taking the one test was much easier than doing it twice. Keep in mind that 60-70% of the test is on 10g new features, so study accordingly. There were no study guides for this test at the time, so I bought a 9i to 10g upgrade exam book, and reviewed the 9i New Features book to make sure I was familiar with what was new in that version. Those were sufficient to pass the test without trouble.

--
Jason Heinrich