Re: OpenWorld DVD

From: hrishy <hrishys_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:10:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

I was shocked that the Oracle Open World team is asking 700$ for the non-atendeees to see the presentation in streaming media.

I have religiously followed all the open worlds and have understood many of oracle's presentations right from open world 2005.The slides were free all these years but i am not sure oracle has started to charge from this year onwards.

I really wish oracle would not have charged for the PPT's and the streaming media it wouldn't cost a million for oracle to make those videos available for download

regards
Hrishy