RE: db_file_multiblock_read_count

From: Bobak, Mark <>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 01:38:30 -0400

I don't think a bounce is required. Not tested, but, try log out and login, after the reset.

I think the reset will only affect new sessions, going forward.

Consider that existing sessions may already be committed to using the existing dbfmbrc value.

Hope that helps,

From: [] On Behalf Of Claudia Zeiler [] Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 7:57 PM To: Allen, Brandon; Subject: RE: db_file_multiblock_read_count

One thing, I haven't done the bounce. I thought that this was a dynamic parameter.

I will get permission to bounce this db in a sec.

Btw, Allen, it is a posting from you in 2006 that I was following. I see that you had the same problem the. I guess that that makes you the expert on the topic.