Re: 10g RAC and defined services performance problem

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:33:08 +0300

I think that the first thing to do in this configuration is: select * from gv_$session to be sure that what I planned is working and sessions are not moved around in the RAC.

The second thing is to get AWR report for two or three sample hours and see the waits and logical gets to find waiting and/or heavy consumers.

I would also get online during working hours and check for locks from time to time.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel