Re: apex

From: Bill Ferguson <wbfergus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 10:59:03 -0600

Howard,

The best best would be over on the Oracle OTN forums, at http://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=137&start=0

The developers and project managers of Apex usually pay close attention to the forums, and they can probaly get it figured out fairly fast.

Scott Spadafore and Carl Backstrom and Joel Kallman seem to pay real close attention and can get quite a few of the problems figured out fairly easily. On some of the more 'strange' problems people run up against, other in the forum are pretty dang good as well.

Hope this helps some.

--
-- Bill Ferguson