Re: TIDE, Railhead, and Oracle

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 18:28:20 +0100

Interesting to me that you propose that. Here in the UK we have the same idea - government gets to store our biological identities in at least 2 databases - I'm pretty sure that's a bad idea. I certainly don't wish to trade it for faster check in. Especially as no-one wants to use the same tech for better health care. Still if you want every border guard and cop to have access to core identity data for legal citizens, I imagine that faster airports will be only one advantage.

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
http://www.orawin.info