Re: Tracking down NOLOGGING objects

From: Finn Jorgensen <finn.oracledba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 21:02:19 -0500

I could test this, but it's late on a Friday night (why am I even reading this now?) but wouldn't the below example actually change the LOGGING status of the index so it is now LOGGING=NO? I believe it would. The same goes for the CTAS NOLOGGING example from Mark. That means my original query looking for objects with LOGGING=NO would have found them in the first place (unless of course you turn logging on after the object is created/rebuilt).

Finn