Re: Can Toad do 'reverse engineer'?

From: Rich Jesse <>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 23:32:29 -0500 (CDT)

I don't think what you're looking to do is one of the strengths of Toad for Oracle v9.6. For a "whole database", you'll most likely want a dedicated modeling tool. Many of the available tools are listed here:

...including Toad Data Modeler (separate from Toad for Oracle that you already have), with which I have done what you are requesting. I'll leave it up to you to judge for yourself. I'm sure your Quest rep can get you started.

HTH! GL! Rich

Disclaimer: I'm a Toad bigot, using it since v4. See also