Re: RAC and clustered directories for alert log, etc...

From: Dan Norris <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:39:19 -0500

I don't see any likely issues with this configuration either, but if it were me, I'd probably use ssh/scp as my first choice--mostly because I could do that myself without needing anyone's help/intervention. It'd also keep my configuration more "standard" and able to follow OFA which I suspect you wouldn't easily be able to do if you tried to move all the dump dirs.

Either way should work though...

Dan