Re: looking for a tool

From: Yechiel Adar <>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 07:42:23 +0300

Since no one answered I will try.

Assumption: Since you talk about "parent primary key entry" I understand that you need 2 function:
1) A tool that create DLL for the objects you want to create on the other side.
2) A tool that will let you create referential integrity subset on your data and copy it to another database.

Check out:

They have 2 tools:
DDLWizard that create DDL for you.
DataBee - that create and load a referential integrity subset of you data to another database.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel