Re: looking for a tool

From: Alessandro Vercelli <alever_at_libero.it>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:39:32 +0200

Just my two cents:

A couple of years ago, we needed to perform a "fork" of a production database from VMS/Alpha to Linux/x86 and I used DDLWizard to "extract" the application schema from the old db in order to create a new empty schema: apart from some STORAGE values in INDEX creation, it worked very fine.

Alessandro

  • Initial Header -----------
From      : oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
To          : andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com
Cc          : "ORACLE-L" oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Date      : Wed, 27 Aug 2008 07:42:23 +0300
Subject : Re: looking for a tool