Re: Archiver error without archive log mode

From: Martin Klier <usn_at_usn-it.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:50:49 +0200

Thanks for the replies,

but db_recovery_file_dest is empty ('') and db_recovery_file_dest_size is zero. (0)

Anyway, I still can't imagine how this should become important - there's simply nothing the database should write into the FRA in NOARCHIVELOG mode.

Thanks
Martin

--
Usn's IT Blog for Linux, Oracle, Asterisk
http://www.usn-it.de