Re: port monitoring through grid control

From: David Barbour <david.barbour1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:49:33 -0400

Sure can. Go to "Help", then click on the "Contents" tab and select "Management Operations" and "Managing Services". If you look at the introduction, you can click through to a description of the Port Checker and and that should give you enough information to start off. When you're totally lost, let us know.