Re: oracle linux

From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:54:36 -0400

Just trying to refresrh my memory since the SAN is set up for me. About 2 years ago, I remember the Sys admin and the SAN admin could not make the SAN visible to the servers. We had to buy some third party software.

do you have to do anything to present the SAN file system to a linux server? I am not a sys admin.