Re: Oracle V11 & Vista

From: Gints Plivna <>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 17:03:57 +0300

Yes I was able to install it, but Enterprise manager did not start. I searched a bit some forums and other people also assured that. Database worked. However after some another problems with network, unability to accept new Office (shudder, however I could of course get older version) I simply gave up and uninstalled Vista in favour of XP. Let M$ make experiments on other people not on me :)

Gints Plivna