Re: 12G Desupport for Raw Devices

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 14:01:53 -0500

I would think storing the OCR and voting disks in ASM would be an issue, as ASM is just another cluster resource and is generally brought up by ASM. My guess is they'll be pushing the use of OCFS/OCFS2 a bit more.

Bradd Piontek
Oracle Blog: http://piontekdd.blogspot.com Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/piontekdd