Sun JPI and JInitiator

From: Rob <legedoos_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 16:32:42 +0200

Hi there,

We use a forms AS with JInitiator 1.3.1.28 for our XP clients. Now there are some Vista clients and according to http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/forms/htdocs/10gR2/clientsod_forms10gR2.html we nog have to use the SUN Java plugin. I managed to do so but now I hava a question: Is it possible to use both JInitiator and the SUN plugin for the same application? F.e. when I have JInitiator installed on the client, use JInitiator and if not, use the SUN plugin.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Rob