Re: anyone successfully install Oracle RAC on Vmware Fusion on a mac book pro?

From: nilesh kumar <>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 12:09:49 -0700

Pls refer there are few aricles in for insalling rac using windows and linux as guest OS. These are explained step by step...

Hope this helps....If you get any other good articles for RAC...please let me know too....

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Rick Ricky <> wrote:

> No articles for doing this on parallels vms at all (I have both). This
> isn't for business class. Just to play with. Doesn't appear that vmware
> fusion supports clustering. anyone know for sure? vmware fusion is a little
> different than vmware on Windows or on Linux.
> there are so few mac users, I don't expect an install guide. however,
> hopefully someone figured out how to share disks. it does not appear to be
> possible. My preferred guest OS is Redhat/Centos, but I'd be willing to use
> an guest OS so I can have a test RAC install on my laptop.

Temples & Softwares are more or less the same, first we build them and then
we pray ;)