anyone successfully install Oracle RAC on Vmware Fusion on a mac book pro?

From: Rick Ricky <ricks12345_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 12:44:40 -0400

No articles for doing this on parallels vms at all (I have both). This isn't for business class. Just to play with. Doesn't appear that vmware fusion supports clustering. anyone know for sure? vmware fusion is a little different than vmware on Windows or on Linux.

there are so few mac users, I don't expect an install guide. however, hopefully someone figured out how to share disks. it does not appear to be possible. My preferred guest OS is Redhat/Centos, but I'd be willing to use an guest OS so I can have a test RAC install on my laptop.