RE: Grid stuff that bugs me - a solution

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:35:22 -0500 (CDT)

Ditto, but it'd be extra handy if there was a pre-rolled way instead of having to come up with this SQL for a GC Report time series line chart:

SELECT

	target_name,
	rollup_timestamp,
	SUM(maximum) "SIZE_MB"

FROM sysman.mgmt$metric_daily
WHERE
	target_type = 'oracle_database'
	AND metric_name = 'tbspAllocation'
	AND metric_column = 'spaceUsed'

GROUP BY target_name, rollup_timestamp
ORDER BY 2,1 (optionally add "AND target_guid = ??EMIP_BIND_TARGET_GUID??" to the WHERE clause to limit to a single database)

Also note that following the repository advice of Metalink note 430830.1 may help in order to be of long-term (>365 days) use.

Rich