Win32 Patch Hosed?

From: <>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 15:32:29 -0500

Has anyone successfully downloaded and unzipped the file? I've downloaded that 986MB file from Metalink twice via Firefox and ftp'd it from once - no errors reported at any time. Every time I try to unzip it, the only file that I see and all that gets extracted is README.html. What's with that?

On this same new XP PC I've successfully downloaded, unzipped, and installed the,,, and client patchsets, so I'm fairly confident that my XP environment is OK.

Am I an idiot? If not, is there a solution?

Jack C. Applewhite - Database Administrator Austin I.S.D.
414.9715 (phone) / 935.5929 (pager)